| The RPGEH Research Portal:|
- Describes the RPGEH resource, data, and biospecimens available to qualified researchers;
- Provides RPGEH policies and procedures for access and collaboration;
- Allows qualified researchers from Kaiser Permanente and other institutions to apply for access to RPGEH data and biospecimens;
- Provides a way for researchers planning to propose use of RPGEH data and biospecimens to initiate communication with RPGEH staff.
|We recommend one of the following supported web-browsers:|
- Internet Explorer (version 6.0 or higher)
- Firefox (version 2.0 or higher)
- Safari (version 3.0 or higher)
|Do not use the “Back” button on your Internet Browser to navigate this webportal.|
If you have any questions about the RPGEH Research Portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.